Daikin is pleased to introduce the new R32 Premium Inverter and Inverter Ducted Series which will supersede the current R410A ranges.
The new Premium Inverter and Inverter ranges feature R32 refrigerant which has 66% lower ‘Global Warming Potential Factor' providing less risk of harm to the environment compared to the commonly used refrigerant R410A.
R32 refrigerant has a higher refrigeration capacity compared to R410A and delivers more efficient heating and cooling performance, therefore providing savings on energy bills.
- R32 refrigerant used for low GWP impact
- Improved Max ESP on IDU, for increased flexibility on ductwork design
- Optimised fan start operation now available on IDU for better system reliability
- 15 ESP settings and Auto Airflow Adjustment for simplified commissioning
- Remote access via smart devices available with an optional WLAN Adapter (Airbase)
- Compact IDU height for easy handling through common return air openings
- R22 Retrofit installation now available on R32 Premium and Inverter models
- Hanging brackets now available on R32 Premium and Inverter 71-160 Class models
R32 Premium Inverter Series
- consists of single phase range from 7.1kW to 16.0kW with additional 85 Class (8.5kW) model now available
- IDU height reduction of 400mm(h) for 140-160 Class models
- increased cooling operation range up to 50ºC (ambient conditions) for ultimate cooling reliability
R32 Inverter Series
Download R32 ducted system PDF
- consist of three new capacities (5.0kW, 6.0kW, and 8.5kW), additionally we have also expanded with a new three phase range from 7.1kW - 16.0Kw
- IDU height reduction of 300mm(h) for 50-100 Class models